Flex shaft assembly made to order:
* 1-1/8” diameter end fittings with 1/2″ flexible drive shaft core.
* Ends of inner core material are welded and formed to .40″ square drive. (Fits in 7/16″ female sockets).
* Direct replacement for Wunderlich-style systems.
Inner core material is available in right-hand and Left-hand wind configurations.
- Does your flex shaft connect directly to the bottom of the Bendix unit? (Order right-hand configuration)
- Do you have a set of reversing gears just below the Bendix unit? (Order left-hand configuration)
*Note: Standard flex shaft assemblies are constructed so that the inner core is inset 1/4” in from the end of the connection sleeve. Contact us for modifications.